Sophie Brooke Dunn


She's here!!! Ten days early, 8 lbs. 4 oz. (biggest baby we've had!), 19 3/4 inches long, 6 days old in top picture, 2 days old (coming home from the hospital) in bottom picture. Back to her birthweight at her 5 day pediatrician visit. Has been smothered with hugs and kisses since her arrival!

We had already taken about 175 pictures before we even left the hospital so it was not an easy task picking two for the blog post. Truthfully, I didn't scour them too closely because, well, for one they are all adorable (minus a few of the "during labor" shots my mom captured) and also I'd much rather be cuddling with Sophie than blogging.

Which brings me to say.....i'm checking out for a while....not working (for money anyway), not blogging, not facebooking, not going to school, not teaching joy school......I"m pretty much going to be soaking up every second of every minute of every hour of every day of my baby and her big brother and big sister!

15 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

She is adorable and I love the name! Congrats to you guys and have fun enjoying her the first couple months. They grow up so fast

Emily said...

congrats Steph! she's so cute! love that the girls are sadie and sophie!

Steve and Sarah said...

She is absolutely adorable. Congrats. I am a little jealous! This is such special time. I am glad you are checking out and enjoying the important things in life!

Danika said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I was getting online last weekend to email you to see when your baby was due because we wanted to have you guys over, but that's when I got Erik's email about her arrival. I'll check back with you in a few months. Good for you for checking out for awhile and enjoying life with your kids!

Jennie Gee said...

Congrats! She Is beautiful!

Big D said...

Way to go Dunn Family!

The Ducketts said...

Oh Yum!!! She is gorgeous just as I have been imagining! Cannot wait to come and snooch her all over for myself. When I talk to Koy about cousin Sophie he smiles from ear to ear. Love you big sis!

Rebecca said...

Yippy, so happy for you. She's just beautiful.

Teri said...

She is super cute! I can't believe you are done. How does it feel?

Debbie said...

Soak her up! She's adorable! Congrats to you all!

Babbel Family said...

What a doll! Claire is 7 months old and I still can't stop kissing her face. It is a curse!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! What a wonderful addition to your family. I love her name - I am especially fond of her middle name - I know I'm a little biased! Enjoy all the snuggles you can - they one of life's most precious and wonderful moments! Enjoy your well deserved time off!!

The Donigans said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy those tiny fingers and toys while they're still tiny!

Rozan said...

I will cherish the memories forever. Thanks for letting me be a part of the miracle. Three is a perfect number for you!!!!!

Zana

Becca said...

Cute cute cute. Thank you for having another possible candidate for arranged marriage into my family. I am so happy for you guys. congrats on checking out too!