Love, Love, Love



I pretty much loved my Valentine's Day.....weekend this year!!! Thursday night we were going to keep it pretty low key, but Erik called me at work and had tickets to the Suns game. Boo-yah!!! It was a total blast!!!! On the way to the game (we were in the bike wagon...you know, those guys in spandex that you pay to pedal you from your car to the front doors of the event...sometimes the view is better than others :), anyway, Erik said, "Oh yea, you forgot your phone", and hands me a new phone, the "cherry chocolate" which will now replace the dinosaur phone I have been using. Dang he's cute, isn't he?


Then Friday night we went out to dinner with a group of friends followed up with dessert and games at the Halbisons. Italian food, girlfriends, laughing, Erik, chocolate dessert,....really, how can you go wrong with that combo?


Then Saturday night we went with another couple to Red Lobster and the U23D IMAX movie. Can you say 1976 and going strong?


This Valentine's Day will definitely be one for the record books (or blog)! I love you babe!

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Erik is making other men look bad! I am going to make Dan read your blog!

The Ducketts said...

How fun...yes you married a good one. Sad to see the dino go, but excited that you have joined the world of technology. Just teasin....love ya sis!

Deb's Big Hunk said...

DDDDUUUUDE you are such a romantic!!!! Nice to see that some relationships still "got it". And yes, after reading the blog, deb said..."did ya learn anything?" Uh, and again I remind her...she doesn't like chocolate! Hey I got her a card, and those things are expensive! :) hahahaa. Rock on brotha!

Charla and Jarom said...

I'm sooo glad you got a new phone! I was thinking about that the other day because we had talked about it at book club and I was wondering if Chaundra had helped you out or not, guess not since Erik surprised you! Sounds like fun. I spent Valentine's Day taking care of my invalid husband :) He said he'll make it up to me next year :) Unless he decides to have his third back surgery!!!!