Back To School...






Uh, six weeks ago that is. Can you believe it? I couldn't either because I was in denial that our summer only lasted seven weeks. Sadie starts her seventh week of school tomorrow and Deklan had his first week of preschool last week. Two hours on Tues. and Thurs. of solitude for me. I did get a lot done, but didn't really like being alone believe it or not. I guess that's why your children slowly grow their wings.

So here are the typical first day of school pics with a few extras thrown in of Sadie's hairdos. Sadie and I made a deal that if she got tired of me doing her hair everyday, we would cut it.....so far so good.

Life is good.

2 comments:

johanna said...

I love your kids! The boys miss them so much and are asking to play with them again. We told them we were going to go to your house for Halloween and they were super excited!

Meliss said...

Tell Sadie I love the "wavy" look. What a doll.