Bad Words

Sadie, "Mom, I'm not going to say the "F" word, because it's not very nice so I'll just say that you are REALLY BIG and can't fit between those chairs."

So now we add the "F" word to our growing repertoire of "bad words" at the Dunn house. When Sadie first listed off these letter words, "the "D" word, the "H" word and the "S" word, on our long drive to Utah, I thought I might be in big trouble (I always thought I was saying them out of her earshot)....but thank heavens she was willing to elaborate....

"F is fat, D is dumb, H is hate and S is stupid".

3 comments:

Emily said...

kids are so honest! she's so cute!

The Donigans said...

Oh, sweet and innocent Sadie! I'm glad you had such a fun Chrismas --even if you did leave some gifts home.:)

Sarah Mickalson said...

She is so cute!