Oooh Baby Baby!

The idea of getting belly shots has been around for awhile but something about a black backdrop with a naked fat belly sticking out just never appealed to me. I mean, not that I'm not happy to say that even with baby #3 on the way I am stretch mark free and my belly doesn't get nasty looking (hair, black lines, sorry TMI) when I'm pregnant. I know, lucky me (well, luck and Burt's Bees belly butter)....but still I just never wanted the belly shots.

Then I saw my sister's shots. SOOOOO cute and tasteful. And then I factored in the fact that this is the last time I plan on being able to capture that prego look on camera and I couldn't resist. So while in Utah I had them done....and let me just say that this girl is good. So good, I wish I could go back and have her take my bridals, engagements and wedding photos. But I can't so I won't...but I will forever treasure these shots.

And who doesn't want a photographer who tells you to try and stick your belly out so you'll look pregnant when you're 7 months pregnant? And a daughter who tells you that from behind nobody can even tell you're pregnant. And a hubby that drools over the pics as well. Pregnancy never felt so good!......and you know how I feel about pregnancy!




12 comments:

Danika said...

Those are great photos - and you definitely don't look big enough to be 7 months along! I never had any professional ones done, but I'm glad I took the snapshots that I did. When I get baby-hungry, I get them out and remember why I hate being pregnant!

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh...you look adorable!! Seriously...teeniest baby bump ever! What is your secret? You are not even showing in your face whatsoever or anywhere else for that matter...Jealous!

Ashley said...

You have a cute belly! *almost* makes me want to get one too ;)

Emily said...

you're so cute pregnant!!! love the photos!

Meliss said...

Wow-makes me excited for that little one to come. Wish I was around....

The Ducketts said...

I must agree that you were quite photogenic at 7 months...lucky genes we have eh? I am so excited to snuggle another new little baby since mine is growing like a weed. He slept 6 hours last night. Gotta love it! We anxiously await our package:) Thanks a bundle!

Dawn said...

Those are great photos!! I can only aspire to look that cute 7 months pregnant but already know it won't be the case. Can't wait to see you next week!

Rozan said...

You are my girl through and through. And I totally agree with the hubby and the Princess. You are gorgeous! I love you!

Darren and Natalie said...

So beautiful!

Sheri Trimmer said...

Awesome pictures! I love them, you look great!

Sheri Trimmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

You are so lovely Steph. I love these picts. Who took them?