The Gift of Teachers


It has been a crazy few weeks as the school year came to a close. I seriously can't believe I'll have a 2nd grader next year. We made these adorable picture frames for Sadie's teachers. I had fun digging through my photos from this past year and found this one from the fieldtrip to the Arizona Children's Museum. Sadie L-O-V-E-S school and I'm so glad that she will have the same teachers next year. Since they do 1/2 classrooms it will be a smooth transition to second grade....well, not so much for her mommy!

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute! Please send instructions, I might could get some done for the coming school years teachers!

Doug and Myrna Kay said...

I MISS MY GRAND BABIES..........(and you and Erik too) SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON..LOVE DAD AND MYRNA

Darren and Natalie said...

Steph, those turned out so adorable!