Someday Soon

If someday never comes it will be ok 'cause my kiddos had their day in the sun (literally) with their lemonade stand.

They've been asking for awhile now and my response is always, "sure, someday soon". Someday soon came on Saturday. I wasn't home (or else "someday soon" probably wouldn't have come, I'm sad to admit). I was at cub scout training. Really. I know you don't believe me, but I have the patch to prove it.

Sophie was snoozing and E was supervising (while mowing lawns, trimming edges, sweeping walks, etc.)

They made $7.40 in a matter of a few hours! People will pay a lot of money for a 2/3 full glass of ice cold lemonade (even if from concentrate) on a hot...like 100 degree plus day in AZ. I'm so proud! If we were parents of the year, we would have sat down and talked about profit, the cost of doing business, giving 10% to the Lord, and so on. Funny thing is, when divvying up the cash, neither wanted the bills and both wanted the coins. They fit better in the piggy bank don't ya know?

I love it when someday comes. I'm going to make someday come more often.

2 comments:

The Dent Family said...

Me too! Thanks for the reminder.

Rozan said...

I was going to comment someday and today is that "SOMEDAY". And I know for a fact that every day at your house is a "SOMEDAY"!!!!!!