Little Koy Boy

Little Sophie hasn't met any of her cousins yet, but I imagine her and Koy were kickin' it in heaven just a few months ago and that they'll be pretty good pals growing up together. I like to whisper to Sophie little Koy's milestones 'cause I know she misses him like I do. Tonight as she was completely zonked, like nearly snoring zonked, I looked over at her and this pic of Koy from my sister's blog came to mind. They are both ready to catch some flies (only my lighting stinks). How crazy is this? He was five weeks old in this pic (Sophie is five weeks old) and my sister had posted that Koy had slept like six hours at night. Guess who slept six hours last night? I'll have to let her know when she wakes up six hours from now that she's keepin up with cute Koy!

2 comments:

The Ducketts said...

so so cute sister...and i cannot wait to get some pics of them side by side. It will be so fun for them to grow up together. And your nursery...that is so stinking cute. I covet the bead board...you are such a cute mom and I love you all to pieces!!!! We are doing the count down....

Charla and Jarom said...

very cute! Can't wait to meet your little one! The nursery looks great!