BEFORE AND AFTER


Erik and I grew up with completely opposite backgrounds when it comes to "The Purpose of a Garage". However, not having a garage for the first six years of our marriage helped us avoid this difference. Last summer, when Erik was introduced to the garage of Mr. Doug-everything labeled with a sharpie-Livingston, he caught the vision.

So, in an attempt to beat the heat and get this project done before we reach the 90's and 100's we worked tirelessly on "operation...park 2 cars in the garage". We cleaned it out, painted the floor, filled two trash cans full of "junk", bought some shelves, overhead storage, a storage closet, bins and containers and my favorite part...the Rubbermaid tracking system and well, waaalaaa! I L-O-V-E my garage!!!!





3 comments:

Laura B. said...

LOVE the garage! And green with envy that you actually have a two car garage! Looks great!

nanci said...

I am so excited that you made the big jump... I've been waiting. I did notice that you had cleaned out your garage, hopefully that doesn't mean I am a nosy neighboor, just good timing I think.

Meliss said...

It looks amazing. I will definitely show it to Jake so hopefully he can catch the vision!