Girlfriends!


Dawn, Autie, Me, Brooke, Amy and Tara

I have the most amazing husband in the whole wide world! Really, it's true. He puts up with so much, including my ever so needed girl time. And I truly have the best girlfirends in the whole wide world! The great thing is, they are married to great guys, so we have fun as couples too! This past weekend, we had an overnighter at Dawn's lake house where much fun was had by all. In fact, this much fun really should not be allowed! I won't bore you with extensive juicy details, but to summarize: it was non-stop eating, giggling, sunbathing, sleeping in, diet coke drinking, and talking. Did I mention eating?! So this picture is actually from Amy's 30th birthday back in February but Dawn really is the photographer and so I don't have the Lake House pics just yet (o.k. well I have one, but it just didn't fit right). I don't think crying and blogging should go together so I'll just briefly mention that Amy is moving to California in three weeks so there was also some suppression of tears going on this weekend as well, but let's not dwell on that. We all came home feeling like the best wives, mothers, friends, and let's not forget potential "Americas Next Top Models"! Isn't that what girlfriends are for?

No comments: