Stunned by Swim School.....

WOW! I was so impressed with the New Mike Troy's Gold Medal Swim School! You see, I wouldn't be able to properly describe the former Mike Troy's Gold Medal Swim School, but if you were ever privledged enough to watch our little swimmer, Sadie, in action at the old place you would know why I am awestruck! Today was the first day in the new facility and it is incredible. The pool is at least 3x the size of the old one, the parents can actually sit to watch the lesson, there are 8 showers instead of 1, it's air conditioned, the temp in the pool area is 88*, they have a fountain diet coke machine,.....Need I say more? I can't wait to start Deklan in lessons as well. They will both be able to take lessons simultaneously whle I sip my DC from the side and relax! Have I sold you on it yet? Have you packed your bags and put your house up for sale and need a place to stay while you look for a house down here? Seriously, its AMAZING! And Sadie, well she's nearly mastered the freestyle stroke, has a gorgeous backstroke and will soon be learning the butterfly. Competitive swim team...here we come! Check it out....www.goldmedalswimschool.com

1 comment:

The Ducketts said...

Sadie is cute as ever. Good job at blogging. You are a pro! Love aunt Boo!