To Blog or Not To Blog



So, how does one decide what to include in one's very first posting in a blog? Yikes, this is a big decision. I thought the monstrosity of this decision could take all blame for my late start on my New Year's Resolution "to blog".....but I think life's busyness played a bigger part. Regardless, being busy, sometimes TOO busy, was exactly the reason why I chose these pics for my first post. We are NEVER too busy to enjoy a nice day in AZ, blowing bubbles in the backyard.

You know when kids are first learning how to really blow bubbles? And for some reason they feel inclined to hold the wand compactly against their lips? Well, Deklan is no different and a genius at that! It's like he said to me, "Who needs the silly wand anyway?"

6 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Love it Steph! Welcome to the blogging world!!! Keep it coming!

Laura B. said...

I agree with Sarah! So glad you're in the blogging world! Can't wait to hear more!

Carol said...

Wow!! How cool is this...I am thoroughly impressed! It will be fun to keep up on your life! So jealous of the garage. Want to come and do mine next?

The Ducketts said...

Hey sister...you are so "hip" with your new blog. Love it! Now you need to add a friends list so you can link right over to mine and I also want to see your friends blogs. Anywho...good job. The garage looks marvalous and Dek is cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

Cool! I was obviosuly not in the "blog" know when I created my family website. I should rethink my approach. Would love to blog with you and your friends.

Unknown said...

How impressed I am too....Show your old Dad and Grandpa (I am doing this on his computer and he thinks I know what I am doing) how a blog works and we will join you.... Doug