Santa's Brilliant!

I think Santa was simply brilliant in his idea to bring Sadie an easel for Christmas last year. That four legged outlet for creativity has been one of our most played with toys E-V-E-R! It is the place where Sadie writes the "schedule" when playing school, where pictures have been drawn and painted, where spelling words have been practiced and my personal favorite.....where notes back and forth between Sadie and the rest of the family are left.

Last night when tucking Sadie into bed I noticed her latest note to self:


When we go to Yuma we are going to rock and roll!

We are going to Yuma today when Sadie gets out of school. Why not? Tomorrow is Veteran's Day so Sadie doesn't have school. We can stay in a hotel, swim, lounge, shop, eat out and finally see the progress Erik has made on the Yuma Library project he has been managing.

So as soon as chef Deklan and I finish making our cinnamon rolls, we will pack our bags, do a little cleaning and then get ready to rock and roll!

2 comments:

The Ducketts said...

So cute! I miss that little Sadie...

Meliss said...

So do I! Doesn't she just brighten all those around her.